- ABA Educational Resources LTD great source of flash cards and other product for ABA work (Canada based)
- Accelerations Educational Software publishers of the excellent "DT Trainer" discrete-trial software
- Autism Coach. lots of helpful information here plus big range of software, books, toys, videos, dietary products etc etc
- Autism Language Therapies the GrammarTrainer software teaches grammar through text and pictures.
- BabyBumbleBee an extensive range of videos/CDs for pre-schoolers. Not exclusively for autism, but highly applicable
- BeeVisual Creators and suppliers of the Choiceworks visual support system
- BLOOMINGKIDS.COM specializing in software for teaching children with special needs
- Bridges ABA tapes a series of videotapes offering training in ABA techniques for parents and professionals
- Bright Start Therapeutics a wide variety of software and hardware for special needs
- "Closing The Gap" directory assistive technology resources for children and adults with special needs
- Computhera ABA software with a seven-step gradual discrete approach for teaching reading.
- DFL (Different Roads to Learing) shop dedicated to ABA resources for autism. Books, flashcards, software, hardware etc
- Dyscovery Centre UK based team of specialists. Site also sells useful factsheets, videos, books, CDs etc
- EdByDesign OZ based website providing educational resources and fun activities for kids of all abilities
- Especially for Special Kids Products to help you help your special kid!
- Fraser products developed to improve the lives of children of all abilities and adults with special needs.
- Geddes Productions (NZ) educational software for children with special needs. Based in New Zealand.
- Green Bean Products creators of the Write Size Writing System
- HelpingToGrow.com OZ based shop offering software plus a HUGE collection of flash cards on CD
- Inclusive TLC special needs software and assistive technology.
- Jessica Kingsley Publishers renowned publisher of autism spectrum related books
- languageimages.com Premade and Custom Picture Schedules and Boards for Adults and Children: Download and Print!
- Laureate Learning Systems extensive range of special needs software
- Learning Fundamentals software for language, learning and speech
- liberator.co.uk hardware and software for all kinds of special needs (UK based)
- Melinda's Music I Can Do Most Anything! CD. Fun Songs and Movement Activities for ages 0-6!
- Millenium Software creators of the "Labelling Tutor" discrete trial software
- Model Me Kids a range of videos for teaching social skills to children with ASDs by modelling peer behaviour
- Natural Learning Concepts learning materials for children with special needs
- Oralflo Pill Swallowing Cup for those who have difficulty swallowing pills and medications.
- Preschool Power Montessori inspired Videos and DVDs for pre-schoolers also used extensively with special needs
- Silver Lining Multimedia (US) quality software and related products for visual learners
- Slater Software, Inc easy-to-use software tools which promote literacy and communication within the Special Needs community
- the Talking Playhouse Social KueCards, visual supports to help generalize skills learned in therapy
- Topologika educational software for school and home